:: Jules' Blog ::

My on-line diary
:: welcome to Jules' Blog :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: Refresh [>]
:: RatherGood [>]
:: Loquax [>]

:: Sunday, March 16, 2003 ::

Dammit! I just realised I missed Buffy! I didn't get home in time to see the beginning on Thursday, and had intended to watch the late-night repeat on Friday, but have only just remembered - two days too late! My Harrys are escaping, I'm sure of it! The only thing that reminded me was the completion of my e-Bay auction. I won two sets of Season 5 on dvd on an on-line competition, so decided to sell one of them. Made £55 profit - rather good I thought!

Well it was nice to finally be able to relax after my first week of full-time work. Haven't been doing a lot actually. Dave introduced me to a text adventure based on Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy, so I've been playing that for a lot of the time. I got very much into text adventures a couple of years back, while playing Humbug and Jacaranda Jim (by the same author), but since completing those I haven't played any more. I'm sure I'll get back into the zone now and spend all my free time trying to figure out how to get past that damn shark and into the cookie jar! We shall see. Incidentally, Snacky Pete's is a great source for all your text adventuring needs...

So other than giving myself square-eye, I decided to tidy the garage today. We've got someone from the estate agent coming to check that we haven't wrecked our flat in the next couple of weeks, so we've all got cleaning jobs to do before they come. I've got the garage and the kitchen. I thought I'd do the garage while it was nice and sunny and vaguely warm, so we now have tidy shelves, a swept floor and a nice space where the recycling has been piling up for months! I'll do the kitchen closer to the inspection date, otherwise it'll only get messed up again!

Well, I s'pose I should probably go to bed. Time for another week of early rises...


:: Jules 10:10 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?