:: Jules' Blog ::

My on-line diary
:: welcome to Jules' Blog :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: Refresh [>]
:: RatherGood [>]
:: Loquax [>]

:: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 ::

Well, Boots didn't seem to mind me leaving. In fact, they let me stay on for occasional weekend work! Hooray!

I'm at home this week. It was my birthday yesterday, and I've got the dentist on Thursday. My last week of freedom before the world of full-time work beckons! My birthday was good, although I woke up with a sore throat which worsened through the day, and now I've got the mother of all colds :o( Just what I needed. Hopefully it'll be gone next week though (I start my new job on Monday 10th March).

Spent Sunday evening in the Farmer with Lisa and Vicki, playing the music pub quiz. We came last (again), but did get full marks on one round! I've brought our score sheet home to frame! All my other friends have said they might be able to come home for the general knowledge quiz on Friday night. They're all scattered around the country doing their various degrees, so it's quite rare we get the chance to all be in the same place at the same time! We'll still come last, but it's fun anyway!

I feel old. I want to be 21 again!


:: Jules 4:54 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?