:: Jules' Blog ::

My on-line diary
:: welcome to Jules' Blog :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: Refresh [>]
:: RatherGood [>]
:: Loquax [>]

:: Saturday, April 26, 2003 ::

Did bugger all today. Very relaxing, very nice. Having had to yell at the boys for the last couple of days for not buying any milk in the evening for the next morning, it was nice to be away from work. Oh, I also got rather stressed about a wasp in the kitchen yesterday. I'm terrified of wasps, and this one was BIG, but no-one at work seemed to believe that I was scared (and allergic). Either that or they didn't care :o( So I spent quite a long time standing outside the kitchen with the door closed watching the bugger sitting on the light scratching its bum (quite ingenious actually, hanging on sideways with two legs and scratching your arse with the other two!), until finally Martin came and squished it for me! (All hail Martin, for he has been propelled to God-status!) So I've lost all respect for most of my workmates for their un-niceness to me. You shouldn't laugh at people's phobias. And wasps are mine. And they did. Snakes - fine. Big hairy bears with pointed teeth - bring 'em on. But wasps - No thank you. Apparently the council are going to sort out the nest in next door's roof soon too! (yeah right!)

It's raining. Boo. Where's the summer gone? Then again the rain was quite refreshing yesterday. I had a headache from the crap that is work, and it was raining lightly when I went out on a run, and that was quite nice. Very cooling, but no wind, so it wasn't cold. Still, it'll be nice to be able to wear less when the sun does eventually come out again, so I can get a bit of a tan...if only I tanned instead of burning...and the twats in Soho didn't shout obscene comments about my breasts...and I didn't have to run around getting sweaty.....sod the sun - hooray for rain!


:: Jules 9:21 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?