:: Jules' Blog ::

My on-line diary
:: welcome to Jules' Blog :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: Refresh [>]
:: RatherGood [>]
:: Loquax [>]

:: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 ::

We had someone called Alan Parker in today. Very famous director, apparently. I got a call in the kitchen from Luke saying "Can we have a cup of tea in Studio 1 for the legend that is Alan Parker please?" "Sure" says I. *Makes tea* *Takes tea past reception* Liz says "That's for Alan Parker you know!" "Riiight", says I. So went and gave tea to nice man in Studio 1. Didn't recognise him. Still none the wiser. So I asked who he was on the way back to the kitchen. Liz (Studio Manager), Nino (Bookings) and Luke (ditto) looked at me like I was crazy! Then started reeling off all these wonderful films that he's directed, none of which I can remember now. He was in doing a voice-over for something called "The Life Of David Gale". And I didn't have a clue who he was. Says a lot for my RFTV degree really doesn't it!! After that everyone was running round like headless chickens after this bloke, which really wasn't necessary. He was quite happily sat there with his cup of tea (which I made for him - twice!) Still haven't seen any famous people that actually mean something to me!

It rained today. Boo. And the train was ickily crowded as well, due to two carriages being closed. I don't know why, but they were. Hmph. Not a lot else happened today. I'm talking to Dave now so I'll sign off for the evening. I'm sure something more interesting will happen tomorrow!


:: Jules 9:58 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?