:: Jules' Blog ::

My on-line diary
:: welcome to Jules' Blog :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: Refresh [>]
:: RatherGood [>]
:: Loquax [>]

:: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 ::

Well, we had someone else (apparently) famous in today. Colin McFarlane his name was. He's been in loads of tv (Holby City etc.) and a few films, mostly as voiceovers. Which is what he was doing today. Can't remember the title of the thing he was doing...something about soap I think!

Most interesting request of the day...Iain: "Can you go to HMV and get Avril Lavigne's album please? It has to have Sk8er Boi on it". Me: "Sure". To Hannah: "Where's HMV?"

I found it, and got the album. Good excuse for a browse in HMV! I found some spiffing t-shirts! They needed the album because MTV were doing an Avril promo. You'd think they'd come prepared with a bit of her music for the background - but nooo! I was planning to nick the cd when they'd finished with it, but couldn't find it when I cleared the studio :o( Just because their company pays for their stuff, doesn't mean they should take it all with them! How inconsiderate! I did make 10p yesterday though! Someone must've given me extra change! Hoorah!

My little mouse was at the tube station again today! He was being silly and playing chicken by perching atop the track! He got down before the train came fortunately - would've been quite distressing to see him get squished!

Apparently we should now have hot water. It wouldn't have got done had I not phoned the estate agent yesterday AND today, 'cos she would've forgotten again. But they've been, and she left a message on my phone saying they'd been and that she ran the shower for ten minutes and it was boiling hot. We shall see...


:: Jules 9:41 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?