:: Jules' Blog ::

My on-line diary
:: welcome to Jules' Blog :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: Refresh [>]
:: RatherGood [>]
:: Loquax [>]

:: Saturday, May 24, 2003 ::

We had quite a diva in yesterday. I was asked to do across the road to get some water. "Anything that isn't Volvic", I was told. He doesn't like the volcanicity, apparently!

So, I've been thinking, where can I work? I could go back to Boots and work there full time. I know (pretty much) they'd give me a job as poor Danny's in the minilab on his own since Jenny left, which is a bit shit really. But that'd mean I was doing nothing to further my career. I can't stay at Boots for the rest of my life - it'd be hell. Much worse than what I'm doing now. Right, that's decided that then. Boots = no.

I could do some temping, but that's be crappy in Central London 'cos i'd have to find a new place every day - and the shittiness of the train service would mean I'd either get there two hours early - or late! And there's no way I'd drive into Central London - eugh! Dunno if there'd be any temping work closer to home - I guess so, but then I'd still be having to learn new systems constantly, so I'd always be being told what to do - which is no good either. At least I pretty much know what I'm doing where I am now. Hmm, temping = no.

Or I could just give up work altogether, move back home and be a lady of leisure. Probably not an option. Aaaaargh! Life sucks!

Apparently I've been missing out on so much gore in Buffy. Claire was telling me what actually happened to Warren in last week's episode - it seems the Beeb have cut out all the good bits! But she's said she'll lend me the videos when the series is over (if it ever ends - they keep replacing it with TOTP2!). So that's cool. I've been trying to win Season 6, which has just come out on DVD. There don't seem to be as many comps for this one as there were for Season 5. Then again - maybe that's because I actually won Season 5 (x2!). I like winning stuff - it's fun! Getting something for nothing is always good. Doesn't happen enough for my liking though - for all the time I spend entering competitions! I should do a list of stuff I've won...hmm - I'll have a think about that. Might inspire other fledgling compers among you. Has anyone else won anything good?

We're having a barbeque this evening. The house smells like cooking meat at the moment - lovely. I'm suprised it isn't raining actually - it's rather sunny! I'm sure the rain will appear as soon as peope get hee - that's if anyone turns up! You can always tell when the sun'd been out, because the ice cream van drives by our house playing his tune. Never stops though! Hmph!

Ah the joys of getting underwear in the post! I love online shopping!

So what did we think of them then? For me, I think they deserve a resounding "ehh". No-one strikes me as that interesting yet, though we all know (don't we) that Justine's tits and Nush's blondeness will get them more press attention than most. Of course I'll keep watching though - I'm sure it'll get better, as it always does. I'd like to see their application videos though - I thought they'd show them when they introduced them. I guess that'll be a job for Dermot on BBLB.


:: Jules 2:10 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?