Thanks guys. I feel better now. Although I can't help thinking that Max and Bex may have been coerced into coming by a certain someone.
I have news. I have big news. I have exciting news. But I can't tell anyone until I've told that same certain someone 'cos I'm nice like that. If you can wait 'til after his exams are over (Friday), then all will be revealed. Come to think of it, make that Saturday 'cos he'll be rat-arsed and won't understand a word I say on Friday.
I saw a bloke with a huge afro in Soho Square today. Quite amusingly, it was covered in the bits of crap that fall from the trees. The same bits of crap that keep blinding me whenever I step out the door. Yay for summer!
Speaking of Afros, does anyone else disagree with R. Kelly's sentiment of "running her hands through my 'fro", from "Ignition"? Erm, afro? Where exactly? And a car doesn't have hands! ('cos that's what the song's about y'know - not sex at all - oh no...)
I started training in Maintenence today. And it was lots of fun. Mainly because I astounded Chris and Daimon with my soldering knowledge, but also 'cos I got to make random crap, which is always good.
I got worried earlier. My university e-mail system seemed to have disappeared! In fact, the whole university website seemed to have disappeared. Yes, I know, I shouldn't still have a university account. But I kept using it, and they never closed it, so why not?! Anyway, it's back up and running now thankfully - I need my daily fix of astrology! Let's see, what did the stars have in store for me today?...
"Do things with passion today and take care of any detective work that may need to be done, Julia. You should be feeling emotionally strong right now, and you will find that there is an added bit of intensity to just about every aspect of the day. Your psychic nature is extra strong, and you will find that, though a barrage of stubborn personalities might challenge you, the bottom line is that you know what is right."
So there - I know what is right! Respect my authoritaaaaah!
When I was shopping on Saturday, I made the obligatory trip into Boots, and saw J-Lo's Glow on display, so had a sniff. And I can honestly say it smells like toilet duck! Felt a bit ill after that so didn't sniff any more...