Woohoo! I didn't break anything! One of the girls on the counter bent a pin in the FDI machine, thus rendering it useless (yet again!), but that was nothing to do with me. Hoorah!
I've had the quietest weekend ever when I've been at home! One flatmate's gone to Glastonbury and the other one has just disappeared! It's bliss! It's so quiet that I can actually hear the screaming kids next door! Hang on...
I seem to have an awful lot of snottograms to write just lately. To Sainsbury's for not 'Scan 'n' Pack'ing like they say they do on the advert; Internet Cameras Direct because my camera's broken and they don't want to fix it; Greenwich Council for overcharging us on our Council Tax; Boots for nearly blinding me with their crappy products; and Natwest for generally being arseholes. Why is there always so much to complain about?! Then again - it is kinda fun ;o)