:: Jules' Blog ::

My on-line diary
:: welcome to Jules' Blog :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: Refresh [>]
:: RatherGood [>]
:: Loquax [>]

:: Friday, July 04, 2003 ::

Eeeeee! We were there! Did you see me? Huh? Did you did you did you?!?! We saw Dave briefly when the camera was swinging across to Beyonce, but I was right in front of the camera, grinning away, arms flapping wildly while the link was done. Hooray! Now I have to tape TOTP Saturday to see if I was in the link that Fearne did too!

You also need to watch next week's show (probably), and look out for Beyonce's crack! She recorded another version of the same track for use on a different show, and we thought that she was going to have to do it again. I thought her PR guy didn't like the fact that her hair had blown across her face several times during the performance, but apparently Beyonce (who was wearing very low-cut trousers) didn't want her crack showing! She didn't do it again though, so they'll probably edit it out, but look out for that crack nevertheless!

So it was fab, if somewhat tiring. Dave insisted on shouting, nay screaming "Blaaaaaazin' Squaaaaad!" at all the acts (especially Gary Numan). He went off to shake Gary's hand when he saw him in the crowd, then came back saying "Wasn't him". Heehee.

Ooh - the Big Brother eviction's been postponed until 9pm tomorrow due to a security alert! The housemates are all safe though. Joy.

I have to work at 8am tomorrow. Booooo!


:: Jules 9:08 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?