:: Jules' Blog ::

My on-line diary
:: welcome to Jules' Blog :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: Refresh [>]
:: RatherGood [>]
:: Loquax [>]

:: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 ::

Hooray for corporate events. Hooray for free booze and food! Mmmm...bar-be-cue... (/Homer voice). I got tanked up on free beer last night and forgot to wake up this morning! Fortunately I was on a late shift. My job does have its benefits!

Yesterday morning, it being a particularly blonde day, I got on the tube, sat down, and settled in to read my paper...it wasn't 'til I'd got to Tottenham Court Road that I realised I was going the WRONG WAY! So, I casually got up, shimmied off the train, and legged it across the platform to catch the train going in the opposite direction. Dumbass...

Ooh, ooh - it's National Blonde Day on August 1st! Hooray for blondes!


:: Jules 10:39 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?